We are approaching the end of 2018 and we will have to wait for the release of the list of the best of each comprehensive platform. Apple has also recently released a list of the best apps in the App Store, which contains some interesting points. It should be noted that this list does not include the most downloaded apps, but instead introduces a set of apps that Apple believes are most effective for a wide range of people.
In terms of game apps, Battle Royale titles such as Pabji and Fortnite Goya have become the main actors and are somehow changing the culture of gaming. Apple Trend has chosen Game of the Year as "Battle Royale Gaming Style", which is not surprising given the recent news. Of course, the best iPhone and iPad games have nothing to do with the Battle Royale genre, and Apple has made Donut County and Froggipedia more decent titles.
Innovative applications such as Fabulous, Shine, and Headspace, on the other hand, are expanding awareness of self-care and making it more accessible. The self-care category has been chosen as Apple's trend of the year, which shows that Apple's advertising campaigns, as well as its products, which now have a dual focus on medical capabilities and self-care, have been very successful.
Here's a look at some of the top apps from the 2018 App Store:
The best apps of 2018 App Store
- Apple more years – take care of yourself (Self-care)
- Trend Game of the Year – Battle Royale (Battle Royale)
- The best iPhone app of the year – Procreate Pocket
- The best iPhone game of the year – Donut County
- The best iPad app of the year – Froggipedia
- The best iPad game of the year – Gorogoa
- Pixelmator Pro's best app of the year
- Mac's Best Game of the Year – The Gardens Between
- Apple TV's Best App of the Year – Sweat
- The best game of the year for Apple TV – Alto's Odyssey
- Apple Watch's most popular apps of the year
What do you think of Apple's choices? Let us know.Source